Bookmark This Page

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Do You Squidoo?


What the heck is Your Smiling Chef doing with that funny looking box with that funny looking eye thing in the box. I thought she said that she hated bugs! What kind of bug is that anyway? It sure is funny looking. It does have pretty long flowing blond hair though. And it does look like it's happy and having fun. But I thought she was going to be teaching me how to put a meal on the table. Not just any meal, but a fabulous one. A meal so fabulous that my spouse is going to ask me to marry them again. A meal so fantastic that they might even take me shopping. Or buy me that diamond ring that I've been eyeing for so long. That's what she said. I even heard her. Well maybe I didn't exactly "hear" her like everybody else. But I heard her in my very own head. Now my head doesn't exactly look like the head of that funny looking thing in the box, but my eyes kinda look like it. At least one eye. The eye that I've been using on that diamond ring that my spouse is going to get me right after I fix the fabulous meal that Your Smiling Chef promised me.
Maybe I'll just click on that ridiculous looking thing and see what's so important that she's wasting my time reading this instead of one of those recipes she promised.
You heard her too, didn't you?

1 comment:

Kimberly Dawn Wells said...

Haha...funny post! :)