Bookmark This Page

Bookmark and Share

Monday, January 08, 2007

Tandoori Chicken Recipe

I've always enjoyed sampling recipes from different geographical locations in this huge, wonderful world we live in. Of course, there are many, many cuisines that I haven't had the pleasure of tasting. Fortunately though, this isn't one of them (although I use chicken breasts).

Let me know when you try this. Anna's instructions are also very easy to follow.


Note: If you'd like to accompany this fabulous dish with Anna's Spicy Lentil Curry recipe, CLICK HERE.

Always Enjoy!signature_small.jpg

2 comments:

Karin W. said...

Hallo from Sweden! Yesterday I started a new blog where I will try to translate my Swedish recipes into English. A challenge, I know, and I have to learn how to express myself. I landed on your blog. Very nice and easy to read.

Your Smiling Chef said...

Well, thank you very much Karin...I aim to please!

Your English looks just perfect. Let me know when your blog is up so I can visit.