Bookmark This Page

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Smothered Chicken For Tiffanye

This post is specifically for Tiffanye, but I thought that everyone would benefit.

Tiffanye's recipe request was for Smothered Chicken. Since it's already posted within this blog, I thought that I would bring the "search" feature to everyone's attention.

In the upper left-hand corner of your screen, there's a teeny, tiny orange box with a white "B" inside. Hey...I missed it too for the longest time! Next to it there's a search box with "Search Blog" button next to it.

Now I know that everyone's "search request" won't be found, that's why I have that little box there that asks for "Your Recipe Request." It is my intention to post recipes that you like, in addition to recipes that I think you may like.

So Tiffanye, click here to get your request for a delicious
Smothered Chicken recipe.

And be sure to serve the
Sinful Mashed Potatoes on the side!

Then go jogging for 3 hours and eat lettuce for 2 weeks...


Always Enjoy!signature_small.jpg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanx a lot for sharing the smothered chicken recipe...would love to try it out this weekend!!Do peep into my wish with flowers blog and send some lovely ewishes to your frens while you blog!!Cheers!!

Your Smiling Chef said...

No sooner said than done Jessica...your blog is beautiful!

Ken said...

Hi,

I saw your lens on squidoo called Fast Recipes and then found you here. Good work in both places.
Based on our correspondence, I know you like Mexican food so I remind you of the places your can find our free Mexican and New Mexican recipes:
Free Southwestern Recipes at iShopSouthwest
Free Southwestern Recipes on Squidoo
Southwestern Recipes Blog