Bookmark This Page

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Paula Deen's Peanut Butter Balls

Just like me... when Paula makes this simple Peanut Butter Ball recipe... it takes her back to her childhood. When I saw this recipe, I thought waaay back and conjured up these little balls although I think that my mom finished them off by dipping some of them in chocolate. I hope you enjoy!



Ingredients

1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup Tupelo honey (if you can't find it... use another good quality honey)
1-1/3 cups powdered milk
1-1/2 cups crushed nuts or cereal

Directions

Mix ingredients and refrigerate for 2 hours so that you can mold them into balls.

Remove from refrigerator and mold into balls about the size of a quarter then roll them in your crushed cereal or nuts (of your choice).

Cover a cookie sheet with plastic wrap and fill the sheet with rolled peanut butter balls.

Place in the refrigerator for a couple of hours and enjoy.

Always Enjoy!signature_small.jpg

No comments: