Bookmark This Page

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Fast Recipe Measurements Are At Your Fingertips!

How many times have you tried to create a "fast recipe", but your memory just wasn't keeping up to speed when it came to figuring out measurements? Questions like "How many pints of whipping cream do I need to buy to make this recipe for eggnog which calls for 6 cups?" Or "How do I convert 16 fluid ounces to pints?" I know the feeling well. I finally purchased a magnetic conversion thingy and placed it on the fridge. That way, I can grab it when I'm on my way to do my ingredient shopping. I kinda use it like a security blanket. Hey...whatever works. I thought that I'd post it here to make your life a little easier.


LIQUID MEASUREMENTS


DRY MEASUREMENTS


Enjoy your conversions!


Always Enjoy!signature_small.jpg

No comments: